Ultimate Subaru Message Board
sube101

ej to ea adaptor plates $90.00 ea.

i am now offering water jet cut adapter plates made from 1/2" aluminum they are 90.00 for in tapped holes and 110 for drilled and tapped. they come with a mounting tap for bolting your pitch stop. can ship anywhere in the us. maybe canada. email me for details sube4x4@gmail.com

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0193-1.jpg

Could I find adaptor to use EA71(fat case)engine with EJ gearbox?

No. You'd have to remove material from the engine or transmission for that to work.

Are these a limited run or are they gonna be around for a while? Ej swap isn't in my near future but this is a really good deal. Don't wanna miss out

Are these a limited run or are they gonna be around for a while? Ej swap isn't in my near future but this is a really good deal. Don't wanna miss out

If he isn't making them still, there are others that do.

these are mine! Well his but mine haha they look diffrent now though. There 125 plus shipping now as material has gon up a lot sisnce then lol

• Like 1

these are mine! Well his but mine haha they look diffrent now though. There 125 plus shipping now as material has gon up a lot sisnce then lol

I just realized how old this thread is, lol.

Would you consider shipping to New Zealand?

Do you have a picture of them with the new design? I have an EA81 so I need to the pitch stop mount of to the side

Do you have a picture of them with the new design? I have an EA81 so I need to the pitch stop mount of to the side

These would be them! With the pitch stop you can offset  it to adapt to these easy.

11156369_1561579364094937_53284132311700

How do you mount to the engine? Sunk in screws?

Holes are tapped to 3/8 I believe. Threaded studs and nuts. Bolt it to the engine first then bolt the engine/adapter to the the tranny.