Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello From The Green Mountain State

Hello, 2112 here. I have a 2005 Legacy 2.5i that is long overdue for mods. I am looking to upgrade to King Outback springs/struts and add skidplates and auxillary lighting for the rural dirt roads around here. Looking to chat with like minded folks and learn more about what others do to their roos and how I can apply it to my planned build.

Cheers!

2112:drunk:

403846761.jpg

397832655.jpg

397831898.jpg

397832648.jpg

The very definition of a "used" Subaru. My wife and I called our pick up truck because we use it for everything. The following is the clean car, "fancy" shot:

397785728.jpg

135,000 miles and it just keeps on going and going and going...

Once the funds are available, it will be getting lifted, plated and probably the lower half painted with bedliner. She's got lots of scratches and a few dings and just sits too low for where I live. I will, hopefully, be getting King springs for the OB, saggy butts spacers and Primative skids. Plus I have a great set of old school Bosch rally lights that need to be mounted. I am also on the hunt for a fabricator to do a light bar and hitch mounted tire carrier (had one on my Exploder and it worked great).