Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
one eye

Walker Run Sept 22nd *****Pics at the end

Well its been a long time since we have had a Wheelin Trip, I missed everthing with health issues but Its Time to go wheeling.

Im going to Scab Butters Back together I just need a Driveline and rear axle stubb, Maybe a new Front Axle, but I think Ill be good to for it!!!!

Who's in????????

Meeting place same as always, GI Joes Exit 227 in MV 9:00am

Leave by 9:20-9:30am

I havnt been up there so I hope its not to tore up from the Summer guys.

If you have wanted to go Wheelin with us this is about the best time of the year to do it, Before its covered with Snow, Leaves and Water!!!!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Also I have to replace the rearend in ricks old car, David sorta blew everything to shreds at the mud pit at WCSS.................

Jeff

If I can find where the Frankenmotor is puking oil out of I might be ready to go. Two weeks should give me plenty of time.

5 bucks says seperator plate:-p;)

tire fixed, axle gets picked up today,and a spare driveline is on its way...(I hope :))

she and I will probly head up Sat.morn.....Convoy from down south?

cheers

Hmm...don't think I can take my wagon up. Back tires are toast and I have a noisy axle. May be dedicated photographer if I can ride along. Hopefully will get my new tires soon. Then maybe Jeff can help me with a bigger lift.

Then maybe Jeff can help me with a bigger lift.

And up she will go....... more......... we should have time to do that soon, Need a new bandsaw blade but other than that its on...

Jeff

Got my driveline swapped out, Should run better with a good Carrier Bearing, jsut need to have my neck heal seemed to thwack it out while layin under butters swappin out that thing, anywho jsut need to have Shucks replace another one of their Shotty Gear oil filled CV Axles and tighten up a few more of the lift bolts and then Wheelin Time!!!!

Jeff

And Im putting the TSL's back on, them Thornbirds Blow........................

Jeff

told ya :)

If we can find a tire groover we can revamp them and make'em betters, for the butters.:):-p

told ya :)

If we can find a tire groover we can revamp them and make'em betters, for the butters.:):-p

I know you did I knew it the back of my head they would piss me off, but the price was right............

Jeff

Hmm...don't think I can take my wagon up. Back tires are toast and I have a noisy axle. May be dedicated photographer if I can ride along. Hopefully will get my new tires soon. Then maybe Jeff can help me with a bigger lift.

Hey I got a set of Tires you could barrow if anything..... And for an axle we could come up with something Im sure.................

Jeff

I maybe out. Waiting on parts. Pulled the engine to fix the separator plate and decided to get started on my d/r swap since I had it out. Clutch and axles are supposed to arrive next week but I don't think they will make it on time .

I'm in ! ill see you guys tomorrow ... I have noisy axles up front as well but theyve been that way for a while so im just gonna bring a spare :)

first time out at walker !!