Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Run Sept 22nd *****Pics at the end

one eye

Well its been a long time since we have had a Wheelin Trip, I missed everthing with health issues but Its Time to go wheeling.

Im going to Scab Butters Back together I just need a Driveline and rear axle stubb, Maybe a new Front Axle, but I think Ill be good to for it!!!!

Who's in????????

Meeting place same as always, GI Joes Exit 227 in MV 9:00am

Leave by 9:20-9:30am

I havnt been up there so I hope its not to tore up from the Summer guys.

If you have wanted to go Wheelin with us this is about the best time of the year to do it, Before its covered with Snow, Leaves and Water!!!!!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Got my driveline swapped out, Should run better with a good Carrier Bearing, jsut need to have my neck heal seemed to thwack it out while layin under butters swappin out that thing, anywho jsut need to have Shucks replace another one of their Shotty Gear oil filled CV Axles and tighten up a few more of the lift bolts and then Wheelin Time!!!!

Jeff

Hmm...don't think I can take my wagon up. Back tires are toast and I have a noisy axle. May be dedicated photographer if I can ride along. Hopefully will get my new tires soon. Then maybe Jeff can help me with a bigger lift.

Hey I got a set of Tires you could barrow if anything..... And for an axle we could come up with something Im sure.................

Jeff