Ultimate Subaru Message Board

276-horsepower, 2.0-liter twin-scroll turbocharged four.... dissapointment... Twin scroll exhaust and turbo can be put on the Gen 2 Forester XT. Its not like twin scroll is something new, JDM stuff has had it since what 93' when the 22B came out?

If they are gonna put a turbo on the forester, why not do some ground breaking design like and STi forester? If I were to buy one, (and thats a big IF, I cant stand new stuff) I wouldnt buy one unless it had the 300+ hp 2.5L in it.

Dont get me wrong, I think its awesome that they are making a 250+ hp forester, but with it sittin @ 276 hp, why not just buy an older XT forester and put a FMIC on it and a bigger turbo and you just passed 275 hp.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

AAND no more hood scoop. :(  But bumper/fairing slits.

Ooh well, the more manufacturers get from each other the more everything looks like everything else. . . .

it's more towards globalization... like you can find a Starbucks and KFC anywhere, as if anywhere (San Paulo, Santiago, Bankok, Lhasa, Quito, Tegucigalpa(that's for you JesZek ;), Beijing),  is Seattle, Portland or Atlants.

As Kurt Vonnegut put it so well, "so it goes"

• Like 1