Ultimate Subaru Message Board

starting a full time business NEED your inputs and ideas

sube101

A winch-mount front bumper and swinging, spare-holding rear bumper with gas can mount(s) would be nice. rocker panel armor/sliders, maybe some integrated skid plates with said products. maybe its just me, but I'd really like to see an extended, long travel set up similar to what the prerunner guys run; but when you start spending more on suspension then your car's worth things can get real impractical real quick...

Any plans for dual port EJ headers?

(I still need to order my SPH! Hell I was the one who suggested that whole idea! My check from da gumment aint showed up yet... :-p Damn Student loan disbursements take FOREVER!!!)

Custom cat-backs maybe? (or cat to muffler at least)

Lots of tube bumpers!

That's all I can think of.

I'm going for mainly headers
east coast folks need exhaust parts due to rust.

both daily drivers i've had to weld back together and my buddies we just did last month and another forester needs more welding....all 2000+ model Subaru's.

but, all older subaru's have rusted away so the market around here for old stuff is almost non existent. my last 2 1980's Subaru's I bought came from Texas and California.

business is official. company name is inferno fabrications LLC. no i need some people for donor cars. preferably willling to leave their car for a full day or weekend. to get some intakes built. some headers. will be doing other cars besides subaru as well. website should be up and running in a week or so.

business is official. company name is inferno fabrications LLC. no i need some people for donor cars. preferably willling to leave their car for a full day or weekend. to get some intakes built. some headers. will be doing other cars besides subaru as well. website should be up and running in a week or so.

Good Luck with your new venture!!