Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old School get-together in Seattle

I'm thinking it would be a fine idea to get together the old school crowd (newbies allowed) for some coffee and great baked items. I'm thinking around 2pm on a Sunday (maybe 10/21). Place is in Lake City just north of 125th on the main drag. They have a rear entrance that opens into a parking lot with more space to view each other's cars than the street parking out front. Place is called Kaffeklatsch (German---duh!---) for a place to have coffee, pastry and time to relax and enjoy company. It's kid friendly if you have young ones to drag along. Let me know who's interested in the next post so I can let the management know how many to expect. More info on the place can be found at http://www.kaffeeklatschseattle.com/

Just to add to the information since this is an afternoon meet; Kaffeeklatsch is about a block away from wongleflute's Drive-in. You can come early and have lunch at wongleflute's and then desert at Kaffeeklatsch.

Edited by edrach

edrach and Jeanne '84 Brat

Turbone and missus are tentatives.

Carrie and myself will most likely be there. Also might have my parents in tow with us since they will be here that weekend

Qman is tentative.

mstrofsinanju looks like he's coming.

Ratty2Austin will be there if his car is running! (Of course it is).

Schatzi will be there.

Edited by edrach

So uh. . . There's a perfectly good brewery right there in LC, they are also kid/family friendly, but they have beer. Tell me that's where we meet, I'm in. :)

Hey, there's wongleflute's for a quick lunch, then coffee and desert at Kaffeeklatsch, and I'd be glad to buy you a beer after that. Come on out; I haven't seen you around enough.

Sorry to hear that; bad choice of dates I guess. I would have liked to hear your Brat running since the service.

He's running well! Jerry and I gave him a "new" fuel pump and a new fuel filter and he started right on up! New timing belt for security since the alternator belt was cracking and I know the timing belt had been sitting on it for a looong time too!

He still has his funny little quirks, like the idle that jumps around occasionally, and that valve tick. And while Jerry and I were replacing the fuel pump we discovered approximately 8 holes in the exhaust... so he sounds all grumbly! And he hasn't blown the fuse yet that controls the dashboard lights since he's been running again, but I'm ready for it!

I missed my little monster :)