Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Need hubs redrilled

they dont drill out to 5 lug, they drill out to 6. your main choices are 14 or 15 inch pug rums that fit the stock 4 bolt, drilling out the hubs for 6x140 (nissan, toyota, etc), or swapping out the suspension for newer 5 bolt subaru pattern.

if you like the pug rims they are the easiest since they are bolt on, drilling out to 6 lug is pretty simple if you dont already have rims. if you have 5 bolt rims you want to use, then you will need to fab in suspension from a newer sub. never done it so I dont know how much of it will just bolt in.

You can drill these hubs out to 5 lug, I have seen it done here in Australia. I wouldn't do it as the hubs don't have much meat / thickness where the studs sit. As stated it is better to go to either a 4 stud setup or a 6 stud set up.

As well it depends on what rims you want to fit, there are hub adaptors available but for the life of me I cant find the bookmark for them sorry.

found the link, I tell you it isn't much fun trying to search through 400+ bookmarks, I just needed to remember that the USA uses lug instead of stud :)

http://shop.adapterkings.com/main.sc;jsessionid=0C8D4C572A244DA619FE943CDFAEC5D5.qscstrfrnt02

TOONGA

Edited by TOONGA