Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Hatch Patrol Xmas Tree Run, Saturday, Dec 8

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! I will also have a tow chain and a come along with me if someone might need them. You never know....

Good. We will have several full sized 4x4's in attendance as well. A properly prepared vehicle should not have any problems though!!

OK, the forecast is for up to 2' of snow in the next 2 days. Please be prepared for that. It is gonna be a great time. If any one can help out by buying a bundle or two of firewood at any of the local stores on the way up. It would be a great help and keep those at camp warm!! It takes a big load off of one person if a bunch of people bring a little.

See ya there!!

Can't bring my Roo.....

Don't have snow tires for hers(bad solenoid C anyway)Which actually wouldna matter in the snow LOL

So, the truck it is....

Gonna have to get up early to get the weight in the back.

:banana:

cheers

Looking forward to seeing you old man.

I had fun today, for sure! Didn't get a tree like I was planning on, but oh well. The fake Christmas tree it is.... :D

I was gonna take a bunch of photos, but I kinda didn't follow through with that, haha. But anyways, here's a couple photos:

The cars:

P1130349.jpg

P1130353.jpg

Peacewize and I going on the trails:

offroading.jpg

offroad1.png

Working on the car in the middle of the path:

P1130351.jpg

Edited by jj421

Good times guys! Just arrived back in Bellingham. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. 3 hours sleep last night wasn't enough :D

Almost got killed driving down the mountain.. white escalade suv decided to pass on a blind with oncoming car.. He squeezed in front of me... only seconds later a black Cadillac suv nearly bashes me in the rear while I am applying breaks for the white escalade in front of me slowing down and nearly missing the oncoming traffic. I pretty much showed them up with front and rear spot lights beaming in their faces. Not big fan of reckless hip hop white trash!!:horse:

Good times guys! Just arrived back in Bellingham. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. 3 hours sleep last night wasn't enough :D

Almost got killed driving down the mountain.. white escalade suv decided to pass on a blind with oncoming car.. He squeezed in front of me... only seconds later a black Cadillac suv nearly bashes me in the rear while I am applying breaks for the white escalade in front of me slowing down and nearly missing the oncoming traffic. I pretty much showed them up with front and rear spot lights beaming in their faces. Not big fan of reckless hip hop white trash!!:horse:

Funny how the guys in the excalades and such believe the hype they see in the commercials from cadillac. Glad to hear you're okay.