Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Hatch Patrol Xmas Tree Run, Saturday, Dec 8

Good times guys! Just arrived back in Bellingham. I'll post pictures when I get a chance. 3 hours sleep last night wasn't enough :D

Almost got killed driving down the mountain.. white escalade suv decided to pass on a blind with oncoming car.. He squeezed in front of me... only seconds later a black Cadillac suv nearly bashes me in the rear while I am applying breaks for the white escalade in front of me slowing down and nearly missing the oncoming traffic. I pretty much showed them up with front and rear spot lights beaming in their faces. Not big fan of reckless hip hop white trash!!:horse:

Glad to hear your ok Bryan...

Be thankful I put rear discs on the hatch otherwise you would be in back of the caddy suv...Trust me the rear drum brakes were unnerving at times...! Of course having all the extra cargo weight in the hatch doesn't help either.

I made it home ok after a couple cat naps at a couple rest areas...It was a long day...

I had a great time...:D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wardrobe malfunction! What, you didn't bring your cold weather ultra glue!:D

Time to take those puppies back to where you bought them.

Ed, I would but they are several years old. I dont think theres a lifetime warranty on them but I'll check (Columbia Bugaboots).

Russ, this is for you buddy.

Russ.jpg

Edited by Turbone

Nice pics everyone, and nice boots lol. Funny how all the pics with me in them are showing my good side :brow: both the girlfriend and I really enjoyed the event and meeting everyone, she's even talking about getting a roo now and Is a lot more inclined to talk about them after so that's a huge plus. As most of you know we ( I mostly) thought it was a camping trip so here's a few pics of us camping. Maybe next time more people can camp out IMAG0129.jpg

Morning after

IMAG0134.jpg

Went up that one hill for giggles, made it on first try but suffered a causality backing down

IMAG0135.jpg

My muffler :banghead:

IMAG0136.jpg

Dang! Awesome photos!! I wish I had your camera, but I just don't have the money for one, haha. My car actually looks pretty good in these pictures, in my opinion at least. :banana:

Mind if I use some of these photos in a video?

Edited by jj421