Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UEL dual port headers now available

sube101

I don't know how to do the signature. And ill save you one for when your ready ;)

I had some extra $,$$$ expenses pop up (yeah, four digit expenses) so the repairs on the car went completely out the window. :banghead: Sometime after Christmas is the new financial outlook... If I get the job I'm after. Don't need Saab stories (pun intended) in your thread so back on topic.

:slobber: :slobber:

What kinda prices do you have in mind?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have created a new design for the dual ports that are offroad friendly. giving enough room to have a skid plate and will sit higher then the other ones. will post pictures after i test fit again and weld her up. will also be a price difference as well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can personally vouch for Steve's product. I am now running one of his stainless single port UEL's and it is one stout piece of equipment! His welds are barely distinguishable between human and robotic, in my opinion.

Thanks I try y hardest to make them a good quality.

• 4 weeks later...

I have his single port on my wagon it looks and sounds amazing. fit like a charm. 

i have been meaning to ask you for some pictures of the header installed on your wagon since its an ea82 ej swapped setup. i wanna see all the clearances for it.