Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Could use some help **Tonight and tomorrow April 17,18th**

Weather permitting as this will involve opeinng the garage door and removing lots of parts,etc. and sorting,tossing,boxing,inventory,etc.....

Not sure of exact time but I can be there but I'm hoping for an early start.Anyone willing is welcome to stop by to help for any amount of time.Even if just to grab some FREEBIES and split.I'm ok with that too.A large part of the equation is getting the old stuff OUT....that I just don't need.Much EA81 stuff will be FREE.A good amount of EA82 stuff as well.

Not this coming weekend,next weekend please.

April 17-18

Milford,CT just off I-95 at exit 40

230 Woodmont Rd. unit 41-C

Email for the easiest directions you'll ever get.30-60 seconds or so from the highway.

Yeah, I'll be in Reading by then too. Not that I need any EA81 stuff but it sounds like good cleaning fun. :)

BTW: Moosens, do you still want that stuff I got? I havn't heard from ya since the last time you couldn't make it up. :(

Yes Jesse,I've been meaning to cal but working lots of hours this week.I was going to call you tomorrow even before I saw this.Looks like there's a few things I need to do out east-your way.This Saturday doesn't look good unless maybe at night.Sunday is out.

!!!!!! use the Tappan Zee and Rt.287 to 78 when going to Reading.

Well, it's Sat night so I guess thats not good for me :( Aw well looks like it's gona have to waite till after Reading. Or if you really wait long enough I could just bring it with me on the way to Carlise. :)

BTW: Thanks for the redirections.

Yes,I have some fenders,a hood,etc.Thanks for offering.

I've been called in for a rush job so I'm working lots of hours all of a sudden,have both my cars down,trying to make an '84 wagon road ready for my inlaws,etc. so it's tough to say exactly when I'll be able to do this now.

Fear not,I'm still doing this,just not sure of day or time.

gabba gabba,i'll be cranking up the tunes and howlin at the moon tonight bruthuhs n sisters.been working way too many hours.losing usmb friends by the minute....could use some hang out help,light duty or as involved as you want it to get.i have all sorts of activities to take part in.

might be an all nighter but we'll see.

I have to head down to the city but I should be back by 2-3. About what time are you talking, 5-6 or later around 9-10 at night? And how much would you want for the hood and fenders for the ea82? Ill proabibly take them off your hands and help out for an hour or 2. And whats the address of the place?

I saw the directions from 95 but im comming from the west.

Jon

Jon,

You'll be on I-95 coming from the west,or should be.Take exit 40,left at the end of the exit,go up to the light and take a right onto Woodmont Rd..On the left you'll see a Shell gas station,a Drunkin Dognuts,and a small industrial park.I'm in there-230 Woodmont Rd.-#41-C in wonderful Milford,CT

Last night was a towel waver,I gave up and actually got sleep for a change.So now I'm ready to rip,but have some family stuff,etc. to do this AM

I will indeed be there late AM like 11:00 and then break for a lunch back home if I'm still alone.I'll leave a note-if I remember-otherwise just assume I'll be right back.I'll PM my cell phone #

As for the parts,stop and hang/help and I'm sure I can let them mighty mighty cheap....like $10 ea. or so....you know the deal,I'm no stiffy,and appreciate any help in these times so I'll even say just take them as long as we kick some butt.

All doors will be open and lots going on today.Anyone is welcome to stop by.

I'm going to be there all day-except for maybe from 1-3PM....if you get there around then take a ride by the water and see the young ladies tanning and strutting......but remember to come back!!!!!