Ultimate Subaru Message Board

lets talk enkei wheels...

Honestly, any aftermarket wheel for these cars is going to be tough to find. The Enkei Compe-8 (the ones in your post) are more common than you might think, but only a handfull of sets go up for sale each year.

If you really want a set, especially a nice set with center caps, be willing to fork out some dough...

They are both pretty hard to find, but I feel the enkei's are more desirable.

They are. I dont even own a subaru anymore and id almost like another set for the subaru that comes along down the line. They are my all time fav old school subaru wheel and looked killer on a gold car too!

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.performancewheels.com.au/SiteMgt/ww_Standard.asp?SitePageId=214

Then there are these Enke style in 10 spoke listed under products subsection classic are available in 4x140 pattern in 15 inch and also a nice once in modular style in 14x6 inch in 4x140 pattern.

There are also some really nice rides shown in the Gallery as well worth looking at to see how the wheels look on some cars you guys are familiar with and a few you haven't seen also.

The Wheels look really good but are too big to upload here so check the site out.

Another really nice wheel is Simmons also Australian and one few have heard of not cheap and competition orientated is Braid out of Spain that few even here in australia know about.

http://www.braid.es/wheels/

• 2 months later...

I had a Brown Brat W/the Copper-Brn.even topper W/the Gold Enkeis...Man it looked good :headbang: My 81 4x WGN. is copper and I"d like to have a set for that :brow:  Pretty much any of the old school Subie aftermarket wheels are getting hard to find-I come across em and buy em now :rolleyes: -Even the WHT. Spokes are hard to find around here in the JYs now :(

• 4 years later...

Honestly, any aftermarket wheel for these cars is going to be tough to find. The Enkei Compe-8 (the ones in your post) are more common than you might think, but only a handfull of sets go up for sale each year.

If you really want a set, especially a nice set with center caps, be willing to fork out some dough...

Do you know where I can't get one of those single rim to buy?