Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OEM PARTS online store??? Subaru Loyale parts

92LoyaleH4

My dealer around here sorta sucks. Not only do i always feel rushed they end up not getting the right parts.

I know there are a bunch of subaru sites but I want to know what you guys use, because id rather order online but i want only OEM parts.:cool:

Thanks!!!!

Provided the parts are available from the Subaru RDC's any dealer should be able to order the parts. There's lots who sell online, usually the higher volume ones maintain an inventory of the most common parts. Anything else like any dealer they have to order it from the Subaru RDC so it might take an extra few days. Popular ones include

subarupartsforyou.com

1stsubaruparts.com

subarugenuineparts.com

and many many others.

You're on the east coast so subarupartsforyou.com seems to be a reputable fast working east coast dealer selling parts online. Those others are west coast, so you're talking extra days to ship. Subarupartsforyou.com was not able to ship for a while after Sandy but I'd imagine they're back up now.

Subarugenparts seems to be the best best...Theyre prices are cheaper by far and i noticed the other ones don't car loyales...some do some don't...but my best luck has been with them. Thanks for the recommendations. Just wanted to make sure i was on the right track and will check sites out again to make sure i didn't miss anything!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!