Ultimate Subaru Message Board

we're moving!

it's moving day!!

I took my fist trip today with Ol' KC, sporting his new wheels and tires, and new trailer hitch, pulling the old utility trailer, and with a 1,000 lb combined payload (trailer and contents) driving was a little slow, but Ol' KC handled it just fine, we made two trips today, one to the dump and another to the new house.

more trips are instore for tomorrow.

post-39623-13602766113_thumb.jpg

it's moving day!!

I took my fist trip today with Ol' KC, sporting his new wheels and tires, and new trailer hitch, pulling the old utility trailer, and with a 1,000 lb combined payload (trailer and contents) driving was a little slow, but Ol' KC handled it just fine, we made two trips today, one to the dump and another to the new house.

more trips are instore for tomorrow.

:banghead:I know all about moving:horse: 650mi. Round trip every 3 days for the last 4mos.-My DOGS know the Stops for Piss Breaks:banana: {I"m movin 2 other people besides me They pack I commute and unload-by myself... The subie don"t dig VAIL Pass too much 12,000ft. w/a trailer-4700-5200rpm-3rd gear!!! What A TROOPER:headbang: Gas bills :banghead: Almost Done:banana:

DOGS are tired of it, I say load up they look at me now w/:horse: Did you fix your tire issues??