Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I might be persuaded to go look at these if anyone is interested since they're in my neck of the woods:drunk:

If the guy would ship them or maybe if you know a company there I could go through to get it shipped down to me.. I would totally attempt at persuading.. the EA71 is perfect for what I need especially if it is in good running condition..

EW- did you score the 1100 that was on eBay awhile back? Was either new or rebuilt. Picture showed it on a stand. I'm not sure you would want an 1100 but it sure was fresh looking and ready to use.

If you get desperate "ctsuba" has some 1300's ,1400's,+1600's narrow and widecase. We also have the four port exhaust including new ff-1 huge y pipe.

Cheers!

EW- did you score the 1100 that was on eBay awhile back? Was either new or rebuilt. Picture showed it on a stand. I'm not sure you would want an 1100 but it sure was fresh looking and ready to use.

If you get desperate "ctsuba" has some 1300's ,1400's,+1600's narrow and widecase. We also have the four port exhaust including new ff-1 huge y pipe.

Cheers!

Really trying to stay with the EA71, but if the right motor came along I would have to jump on it. I have a EA71 already here that I can rebuild, but if I could find one turn key ready and cheaper than the price to rebuild mine I will buy that. Cheapest I have found the rebuild kits are 350 then I will need to add in the machine work I cannot do myself.. my motor has 2 cylinders with low compression (haven't cracked it open to figure out why yet)