Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RetroRoo and shawnw

lastchance

i just wanted to give a shout out to shawnw and family at RetroRoo. i'm sure this isn't the correct place (and shawn will move this for me if it's not!) but i want the members around here to know how great these guys are.

long story short the 3AT in my turbo wagon is finally dying after 170k and we hammered out a plan to do a future 5spd swap when funds allow.

shawn is super knowledgeable, super honest, and a straight shooter - all things hard to find in a mechanic, let alone a subaru specific one. i'm lucky to have such an amazing shop here in town.

if you're in the denver, colorado area there should be no doubt in your mind that shawn is the guy to take your car to.

thanks again dude, you guys are awesome.

• Like 2

I've never had ShawnW work on any of my cars cuz its a 4000 mile drive to bring them to him. If I was closer, I'd give him my SVX and say make it better! I have dealt with him on this forum for a long time now, 9 years iirc. He's always been a standup guy, always was prompt and professional.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...