Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from the midwest

Hey guys just got my first suby an 81 wagon and wanted to say hello. Don't figure there are probably many members from my neck of the woods since Subarus aren't nearly as popular down here as they are in the NW. Looking forward to taking her out to the Rally America 100 Acre Woods in February to spectate. If you see a guy in a blue wagon with a big red beard it's probably me so give me a shout.

Eli

SW Missouri

I remember seeing a field for Location, but it eludes me even now.

Me too! So I poked around and think I've got it figured out:

Top-right where it says "Welcome, ebarb" Click on your name and you'll get your Member Profile.

Left side, click on the "About me" tab--you should be able to revise your location.

Good luck!

Me too! So I poked around and think I've got it figured out:

Top-right where it says "Welcome, ebarb" Click on your name and you'll get your Member Profile.

Left side, click on the "About me" tab--you should be able to revise your location.

Good luck!

when i do that, i can edit everything BUT the location

post-30484-136027661909_thumb.jpg

I gave that a shot. Everyone of those fields has a little edit pencil next to it so updates can be made...except location. Something like that showing editable for other users but not for me seems like something to do with permissions in my profile.