Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Your part might be waiting for you here

ctsuba - Charlie has to move and Subafreak and I were there yesterday to help. There's tons of stuff there. Please check my posts all over this board about this situation.

to reach the man its eight six oh tu zero tu thirtyfour eightyfive

Located in Salem CT

Paul,

I am in need of all this stuff for my 71 FF-1

the special tools kit

An all intact front grill

Front Windshield

Both radiators

Front dash if in great shape

Brake master cylinder

Front bumper valance (behind actual bumper)

Seat belts

Set of 14" or bigger wheels

If he possibly has them the clear corner lenses for the front marker lights.

Paul,

I am in need of all this stuff for my 71 FF-1

the special tools kit - going to be tough

An all intact front grill - I have both good used and NEW

Front Windshield - also tough , he might have one out somewhere- I did get the rear one out in perfect shape.

Both radiators- definitely have good used small one and larger ones that are plenty usable but might have some fins bent , which can be combed out.

Front dash if in great shape - that's a miracle , good luck , he does have at least one decent worth sending out.

Brake master cylinder- got that pretty sure and the little bottles for the brake fluid

Front bumper valance (behind actual bumper)- maybe be has one somewhere

Seat belts- there were some stored inside the 2door , I'll see what's there

Set of 14" or bigger wheels-For what ??? :eek: I don't think he has anything 14" and four lug

If he possibly has them the clear corner lenses for the front marker lights.- We have those in good used and new but the new might take a while to dig out come springtime[/QUOTE]

Contact him yet? Charlie - eight six oh tu zero tu thirtyfour eightyfive

I want every part you have!!

A New Grill would be great!

If the larger Radiator doesn't leak I will fix the fins..

master cylinder and cups are a must along with the seat belts!

If you could snap a shot of the dash it would be beneficial, wish I were closer to make the drive to there.

Email and this forum is the best way to get a hold of me, but I will try my hardest to call Charlie this weekend when I get a chance.

EW- I got your front windshield out looking sweet just a little dirty. Last one on the planet????

Very busy here in Salem. Talk to you soon.

That is GREAT NEWS!! let me know how much and what it will cost to ship it down to me... I'm working with drivesubies on hard to find parts now too..

Edited by EWSuby

He most definitely has doors for you and in great shape. He has a few two doors (Coupes ,Hatches) which cross over to the Brat - just change the glass.

I should be up there either later today or tomorrow. But call him and leave a message please. Very tough time right now for the next few days so please be patient.

What color did you need? I'm pretty sure I saw a light blue from around 1982-4 with tan inner panel just hanging around loose.

Might be one. He had at least one or two of those little red hatchbacks at one time or another.

Tomorrow I'll be there , could not do today.

Charlie's deadline has been extended to Feb. 18th :headbang:

Now we just have to deal with New England weather in February.

Probably still has loose doors. I'll be there in a few hours. He probably doesn't want to bother unless you're driving there to pick one up. Shipping at this point will likely have to wait. It's a small tornado of affairs now. Looking at other location , trying to keep money coming in through repairs , and of course the very physical end of things with the move.

Glad you guys got together.

I'm sure he can sell his stuff well enough but I'll play sales dept. here and let you know he has some EA81's sitting there , plenty of trim for 1980-84 and Gen II BRAT , some decent seats .....

Would have been nice to have people there when it was in the early stages of this move but if its still good Charlie will move it over to his next location.

z - I hope to see you there. Enjoy !