Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northwest Vinyls Custom Decals & Stickers

88Subi4x4

I've had an idea for a sticker or emblem for like the back of 4wd wagons . Ea81s or ea82s. Just throwing this out there for **ts and giggles ...

I don't have anything drawn up or anything I was just thinking while driving one day but I think it'd be cool to have a emblem that said " 4x4cylinder " or even 4x___ and put like 4 horizontal pistons or something haha :headbang:

I want to see a sticker for the back window, the outline of a lifted wagon/sedan with the front tires on the hood of a civic hatch.

and underneath it says "silly ricer".

or maybe a side by side shot from the rear with a lifted wagon on the left and a lifted chevy/ford on the right, showing how the subaru has more diff clearance

just a few ideas, if they do get made I want to buy them. but I don't have any spare cash right now..

• Like 1

Awesome idea guys If I had the extra time I would for sure make some of these stickers up, but for a one off sticker the design work is just to much for me to handle right now....  :unsure: (I wish i had time to design more). 

Any vector, AI, Eps or simple fonts can be done cut relatively fast and easy.