Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Gen 2 Rocker/Doorjamb nuances

BRAT is technically an acronym. capitalization would be considered proper nomenclature.

wagons, brats, and sedans are stamped out on the same platform. The outer skins are different, but the underpinnings are the same. If you can separate the panels at the spot welds, it's all a big pile of legos.

Stupid like a fox! -homer simpson

I'm not too bad for some who got kicked out of high school. The internet makes up for everything beyond that, but is never a substitution for what i already learned by then.

There are college graduates who don't know the difference between here, hear, and heir, there, their and they're, and abuse apostrophes to death [(apostrophe's for example) yes, i know how to use brackets; i know how to use a semi-colon]. I have basically an 8th grade education, but i had a 12th grade reading level in my 5th grade standardized testing. My fellow classmate had a 4th grade level. I had basically  99% percentile, with my weakest points being math, but i better understand the abstract of it more than formulas on paper at a pre-algebra/algebra 1 level.  Mental math works best for me.

my typing is not the best, and any lack of capitalization or punctuation is born of using message boards. But i learned properly first, instead of using computers before i knew how to write in cursive.

Thanks for pointing that out. It reassures me that i am as smart as i have always been, where i was afraid i was losing my edge out of lack of exercise of the old-school.

nomenclature is a fun word.

Now that i have typed this, it makes me want to go back and edit it into a proper essay with an inro, body, and conclusion. but i am too lazy right now.

I once chopped a an ea81 hatchback and a wagon to make a 2-door wagon. I scrapped an xt in 9 individual pieces with a sawzall. Hopefully my comment is helpful to you, based on what i know from empirical experience

Edited by MilesFox
  • Like 2

Im feeling optimistic about success here, my  insouciance usually gets me through if I ask enough questions pertaining to the ramifications of the task at hand.

School is over rated. I went through the whole thing "wasting" my time on thingsfelt I should be learning. So far it worked ok, however it would have been nice to have a curriculum based around my interests. But then again, if a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his rump roast when he hopped right?

• Like 1