Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad Walker Run March 23rd

one eye

I thought that I would set up a run for the 23rd, that way its a bit out for everyone to get ready for it. Not sure but the last couple Ive put up there has been no one want to go so this might help to give some time to know about it. If no one really wants to go up much anymore I think this may be the end of NWWO................... I hope not but it seems as thought the intrest is fading away, The free 2" lift thing has not worked out much at all to get new members and then the lack of folks showing is sorta sucking ............... any ways that my B for the day...  lol

9:00 am

GI Joes

Mount Vernon

Is the meeting place.........................

Jeff

Edited by Spine of God

Well I just got bad news that I will have to cut out early on this run, My Dads Friend Passed away and there will be a Wake from 1-5pm that day Ill probably head out from wheeling around 1:30 or so, that way I can make it to it as its near anacortes, I really dont want to miss out on this but there are some things that are a bit more important............ Ill still be up there for a while................

Jeff

the springs should be ordered by the end of the month april i should be getting the spacers, then the all terrain tires, won't make this one but will do everything in my power to get to you guys before too long, i need to know the capabilities of this thing once it's lifted. I could care less about speed. I love mud far too much to care about going fast.

Got a Y pipe on, new motor mounts trans crossmember, trans mounts and in the proccess of getting new bearings in......... that where way gone inner and outer the seal was the only thing left on the the inner one, and it ate the rotor and knuckle..................................... Well done Butters, Well done.................lol

Jeff