Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad Walker Run March 23rd

one eye

I tuned up my coffee cup.

It's totally ready  to handle the debauchery.

I am bringing some recovery straps, ?becaus eI can feel this is gonna be one of those days......LOL

Last run for the Legacy so it just might be.  I can't get too crazy though because I still have to drive her home.

If you're bringing straps I guess the only thing I need is a crescent wrench. Size 44 to be exact.  :P

So we made it up there it was pretty fun, Laughed harder than I have in quite some time!!! It was good to see some of the South boys make their way up here!!!!

here are a couple pics my camera died not long into the run but here are a few that Kevin took for everyone......................

531577_467646519974543_1867260244_n.jpg

486389_467646533307875_1937272249_n.jpg

480430_467646606641201_72134382_n.jpg

576671_467646676641194_1492866914_n.jpg

598894_467646743307854_872371850_n.jpg

526953_467646826641179_501804762_n.jpg

Jeff

• Like 1

Definitely a fun trip!! 

First part of the day was mostly mud and Jessie jumping a stump and almost(seriously a sight to have seen) rolling his rig, then we headed higher up and hit the snow later in the day...a little too much snow near the end. What seemed like 6" of snow ended up being 24" deep, and some of us had a difficult time staying on the trail. I'll post some pictures when I get back to my windows computer, I just put a linux based OS on my netbook and I haven't figured how to connect my phone yet.. My phone is new too, so I haven't figured out how to work it either. 

I'll get my pics up soon.

Josh

Edited by El Presidente

Just got home, Brian's on his way home now. Insanely wicked wheelin day! :headbang::banana:  :clap: Almost rolled my car 3 times today. :brow:  The stump was definitely the best though :eek:  Got a few pics with my phone. I'll try to get them up soon. It was great seeing everyone!

Jesse

That last pic by Jeff .  .  .   You changing a tire or something?  lol  Looks like the way to do it.  Nice pic!

Josh has a good one of me standing on the side of the door, thas the closest Ive got  butters to tippin..............lol

Jeff

That was definitely a blast even without my car. Just got it back from Stanwood after changing the timing belt and water pump. Thanks again Jesse for driving me home. Thanks to Pat and Jeff too for the ride along. It's fun to see how other drivers attack the trail and how their cars respond.

Spotter's fault.   :P   Too bad you didn't have video of Jesse.  That was crazy... I'm glad there was a stump on the other side to keep him from flipping.  For all the funny/crazy stuff that didn't get recorded I might just have to invest in GoPro depending on the battery life.

It's funny, He asked me if I was about to get him stuck.Or something like that.

I was like.

NO, You can do it ! LOL

The problem was muddy, sloping, extravagently hanous mud.I THOUGHT he could climb that bank down further.And on a normal day( it could have been done.

I was not the only one saying it was crazily SLOPPY up there....

And yes.It was My fault :)For not driving :):P  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

I rode with Jesse everyone.I have never been a passenger in his car.I am totally solid with how Jessie drives...but

All I remember about those few moments as a passenger was...

OH .shite ,Stump!lol

cheers

Edited by monstaru