Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings from Wyoming

Welcome from Cheyenne.

There is an '87 GL wagon, still mostly complete at the new pull your own parts yard "Cheyenne Auto & Metal" at 3001 S. Greeley Hwy. just go south on central till you're almost out of town.  It donated its left headlight and marker light and working clock to my '89 the other day.  

Good luck and have fun at WYO Tech.   :)

• Like 1

Welcome from Cheyenne.

There is an '87 GL wagon, still mostly complete at the new pull your own parts yard "Cheyenne Auto & Metal" at 3001 S. Greeley Hwy. just go south on central till you're almost out of town.  It donated its left headlight and marker light and working clock to my '89 the other day.  

Good luck and have fun at WYO Tech.   :)

what we have a pull and pay. The only one i knew about closed a few months back. I need to go and take a look

what we have a pull and pay. The only one i knew about closed a few months back. I need to go and take a look

It just opened about two weeks ago. They don't even have a full yard yet, but several Subaru to choose from. I'm going out this Saturday after work. Noon-ish. I'm after a set of front seats and maybe, if the temps over 30* and the winds under 30 mph some extra hubs to drill holes in.    :huh: