Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Loyale turned farm implament

we just got a new place on a 60 acre farm, and beins how I like to fly model airplanes, we (with the help of my nephew who also flys) decided to put in a 300 foot by 30 foot runway, we got ahold of a disk roller and started pulling it with the wagon, and it's done a fine job on the runway, we were flying off of it by Saturday evening.

here's a picture and a short video:

th_100_2964.jpg

Edited by Stubies Subie

Hey Stubie,If you need to do fencing-RUN WIRE/PULL WIRE I Know exactly how to do all the Farmin w/Super SUBIEs-You can set up a spinning Jenny in the back to run long lengths of wire and use your wire clamp and a chain to pull the wire tight w/the Subie :o + you can carry all of your fencing tools in the back-T-post driver,Hammer,And if you have Roof Racks you can lay a board on them and Put your T-POSTs on Top out of the way!! If you have HI-LO they work Killer!! These are killer ranch/daily driver cars :headbang:

RUST,I commend you for finding that Brat Pic-NICE :) Who owns that..i"ve never seen it on the board! All it needs is A PTO W/ 3 Point hitch W/Attachments :lol: Killer!!                                            Hey Stubies....Does that mean your going to start collecting Subies so you can sell parts I.E. help keep all the older Subies on the road Plus yours? 60 acres EH....10 acres would be enough for a little parts yard :rolleyes:                             

Edited by 88wacaroo

John Deere green Loyale? somehow, I like that idea, and no, we're not going to have a parts yard, other then what's already there.

we're going to be running cattle, plus we're building a miniature airstrip for radio controlled model aircraft. that's what we're working on with the disk roller and the Subaru.

this coming weekend, we're going to be shoveling dirt and filling in the low spots on the runway, then rolling it again with the Subaru and Roller.

I'm tellin ya, I'm starting to like farm life!