Ultimate Subaru Message Board

whats the amp drainage of all your lights?

Here is the info for the 18 inch PlasmaGlow Led Light Bars off there page. Plasmaglow LED off-road lights have an aluminum enclosure, unbreakable

polycarbonate lens, and made in USA Cree LEDs. They are available in 4 styles.

All styles are rated for over 50,000 hours of use, operate on 10-30 Volts, and

are completely waterproof with 1 year warranty. The 18 inches Outlaw LED

off-road light only draws 90 Watts, but outputs over 10,000 lumens   

Also best price to buy these Lights are off Amazon.com 

Edited by Ryan Callas

Hey this baja is so awesome!!! I have seen it over the years onilne and always thought it was amazing. I think Ive seen quite a few of your posts on scoobytruck...IIRC but either way ts a cool car. I did have a question about your snorkel setup.. I have been think about putting one on my baja but still havent figured out how to seal and water prof the fender after cutting the hole for it. Also are you using steel piping for the rest or is it PCV Piping?

Thanks

Greg

• Like 1

Hey this baja is so awesome!!! I have seen it over the years onilne and always thought it was amazing. I think Ive seen quite a few of your posts on scoobytruck...IIRC but either way ts a cool car. I did have a question about your snorkel setup.. I have been think about putting one on my baja but still havent figured out how to seal and water prof the fender after cutting the hole for it. Also are you using steel piping for the rest or is it PCV Piping?

Thanks

Greg

I was searching for a long time on Safari Snorkels to find a setup that would fit my Baja ... I ended up buying a 60 Seires Toyota Land Cruiser Safari Snorkel Setup.... Problem was the main body of the snorkel setup didn't work .... So I took it to Rallitek in Portland Oregon and had them make the rest of the snorkel out of metal and they used half the parts that came with the Snorkel to make it work ....   As for the sealing you don't have to... 3 inch piping is what Rallitek used and the vent tube that I have posted above is such a tight fit that you don't have to worry about water getting in.  The vent tube was part of the safari kit ..

Don't mean to be "that guy" but that bumper didn't look like it did its job in that crash?  Or maybe the mounting points were weak and it just gave and pushed down?  Either way I would be looking to reinforce those mounts.

Now, that is a damn nice Baja!!!  Really looks apocalyptic in nature, lol.

The first generation bumper by Mudrat didn't have the extra tubeing that went up past the hood and around the lights..   That's why my bumper now has the bars that protect the grill and headlights a little better. The first bumper did keep the air bags from deploying...  All in all very satisfied with the new style :)    The bumper is also designed to give in a large impact so it doesn't destroy the main frame of your vehicle. Thank you for your comment :)        

O.C.D

Don't mean to be "that guy" but that bumper didn't look like it did its job in that crash?  Or maybe the mounting points were weak and it just gave and pushed down?  Either way I would be looking to reinforce those mounts.

Now, that is a damn nice Baja!!!  Really looks apocalyptic in nature, lol.

Edited by Ryan Callas

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong I love pretty much everything about your Baja. If I would of had my way we would have gotten one over a forester. My only complaint is your wheel selection. I think a chunky wheel/tire combo would look so much better to set off your off-road adventure vehicle theme. I mean the wheels you have are awesome they just seem out of place with the rest of what's going on.

• 2 months later...