Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nice Cargo Rack! Where does one find the rack and push bar/snorkel? More importantly, the passenger door plastic paneling? (Missing) Gas tank fill cover? (Missing)
Any help greatly appreciated. 

Nice forum, great rides!

Edited by pyrojason

The cargo rack is by Bajarack.com  the exact rack is called ( The Mule )  Light bar  is one of the accessories for the rack.   The Mudrat bumper is built by John Bloom out of Eugene Oregon here is his # 1541-232-9958. The Snorkel is pretty much custom built using half the parts from a 60 series Toyota Land Cruiser Safari Snorkel.   When it comes to missing parts for the Baja I go to a Car Body Shop and have them do the looking up for parts like that. I also use Amazon.com for headlights and other parts for the Baja sometimes..    Hope that helps :-)     

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In the "Before" pic, did you make that skid plate, or was that purchased?

Also, thinking about putting in a snorkel. If I recall correctly, you had some parts fabbed by a local shop and others you put in DIY. Any tips?

Edited by falconer315

The original skid plate was a custom build.   The Snorkel was done by Rallitek out of Portland Oregon.  The Safari Snorkel was originally for a 60 series Toyota Land Cruiser but was only able to use half the parts.  But !  I have seen recently on Outbacks and Foresters the  Mitsubishi Pajero Safari Snorkels.   You should look into it. To late for me to change my snorkel lol