Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru number for exhaust gasket EA82

I have spent the last 2 days trying to find the part number, searching thru various sites. No luck..

Found a spread sheet with different engine part numbers, but no exhaust gasket listed.

Will somebody please post the number.

I have an order sitting in my shopping cart at Hansen Subaru, and would like to get the exhaust gaskets also. I can not find them on their site.

Thanks,

hey tom i used a gasket from advance auto parts , the # is 60052  ,  its a ford pickup gasket from a straight 6 cyl truck  from 1949 to 1967 , it fits well. never had a leak yet.

Do believe that is a gasket I used in the past. Went to local parts store on a Sunday, needed something close to original, As I knew they wouldn't have any in stock. Counter guy took the time to find me a set.

Need any part numbers I have the Book for an 1986 XT and XT turbo models complete subaru part numbers! just ask

I will definetly keep that in mind for future needs.

Hey Tom,I got mine from Auto Zone-It"s a VictorReinz package but the Sticker says mahle W/#s-F12284....# below that is MS91075 They look exactly like the Factory 1s and their made in Japan :brow: And they cost around $5 bucks :banana: I called my SubDealer Guy and he told me $29..for one :eek: and of course had to order it <_<