Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i have a shitload of subi parts floating around and im going threw them and selling some off more parts will be added later but here is a start like i said these are all for ea71 engines may work on the later ea81 but i make no promises of that will ship at buyers expense located in LaPine oregon 

later air cleaner assembly for use on carbs with the traditional center stud has surface rust but nothing a little sanding and paint cant fix $20+ shipping

DF3F37BC-orig_zpsb52e94dd.jpg

early clamp style air cleaner assembly the threaded rod broke will need to be drilled and tapped with a new bolt  $15+shipping 

99E83CDF-orig_zpsfec25be2.jpg

later ea71 intake manifold complete with emissons equipment and hoses no egr i took it to use on my engine $40+shipping

8B8CCEAF-orig_zps42dfe224.jpg

air injection tubing "spider" in good shape no cracks in the tubing threads are good and was removed with a proper line wrench so the heads arent all screwed up $20+shipping

3DE875C5-orig_zpsc6454594.jpg

later ea71 cylinder heads in good shape all valves seat correctly but due to blown head gaskets at some point in this engines life there is surface rust in the combustion chamber need to be cleaned up i dont really want to part with these but if i might be tempted to part with them for $150+ shipping (might be a little high)

7281CC6E-orig_zpse56e59cd.jpg

5EC98869-orig_zpsf8a535f8.jpg

ea71 valve covers i have 3 spares all in similar condition  paint could use a polish on all $15+shipping each

A09C0C56-orig_zps120500c1.jpg

all prices are best offer 

may also consider trades for things like a grant wheel adapter for a first gen wagon 

Edited by bonvo

• 2 weeks later...

adding these to the list BRAND NEW main bearing set ordered these for my rebuild and my parts supplier says there for an early ea71 main things to take into account is that the thrust bearings are identical they do not have the lock tabs offset as apparently the later ones do but they are brand new i still have the original box only thing i dont have is the shrink wrap just looking to get what i paid of them $30.00 + shipping 

870DAF1C-orig_zpscdaf32ca.jpg

the lock tabs i mentioned above 

IMAG0840_zps4f9050be.jpg

again these are BRAND NEW BEARINGS someone has to need these things

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...