Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the world of subaru's.

First to start off my names Daryle. Me and my wife just purchased a 1999 Subaru legacy outback 30th anniversary edition to haul our small growing family. We chose Subaru for the awd, safety, and of course the looks. We love the 99 wagon body style. It has the 2.5 boxer engine and the car is in flawless  condition the leather looks as if it had never been used. needless to say it was a one owner who took extremely good care of it. I will be uploading pictures soon. I hope this message board can provide me with like minded people who share the passion of life and driving. I look forward to getting to know the community and hopefully adding some helpful insight along the way. Im in the Philadelphia area so maybe some of you out there know of some  Subaru get together's around here.

They can be as easy or difficult as you want, but I would say generally on a scale of 1-5 mostly a 2, 3 if you want to go and play in that area. No pressure, generally just a good day out. However, do bring a tow strap, a shovel, lunch, water, muncies and a change of shoes. If it is muddy this is some impressivly sticky mud, you will want another pair of shoes for the end of the day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nipperdawg/sets/72157616150492945/