Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ea82 Wagon Windshield Replacement ( WA )

So today while pulling the dash to swap out my heater core, which I ended up finding out was clogged with a mouse bed . I managed to spider web my windshield trying to pull the dash up & over the steering column. Awesome, right ? Not really lol there was already 2 cracks over on the passenger side, which wasn't a big deal but now it's in my point if view which is "illegal" in Washington. I knew it was eventually gonna need a windshield but was planning on replacing later than sooner with this one lol

So basically I'm asking has anyone ever gotten their windshield/windscreen replaced in King/Pierce County, Wa ? If so, who did you go through or who would you recommend and what was the price range ? Hell, even if you're out of state and have gotten a windshield replaced on your ea82, let me know the price you paid !

I have an 88 Gl wagon, & I do have Insurance on it if that reflects price at all haha

Car Tech in Lynnwood did a nice job on mine. Ask for Hoffo, he knows the older cars REALLY well. He does on site work also. I am not affiliated with them at all, just a happy customer.

I second this! Haffo is the man. He did the windshield in my truck and my parents cars. Very knowledgeable very good work.

Just another happy customer.

Edited by tractor pole

I second this! Haffo is the man. He did the windshield in my truck and my parents cars. Very knowledgeable very good work.Just another happy customer.

Awesome guys! Thanks for the quick responses. Any idea if Hoffo would travel down south to puyallup lol ?

• 2 weeks later...