Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to USMB. Heres my 99' subaru legacy outback wagon.

memaxndapickel

• 2 weeks later...

Nice second Gen Outback!!!  I was wondering the size of those rims as they look huge.  I wonder what a single wheel/tire weighs with those 19's?

Overall she looks great though.  I would paint match those rims to your upper body color though.  That silver does detract from the dual tone paint theme.  Those Outbacks are always hard on wheel color choice.

Hey thanks everyone for the feedback, Much appreciated. Sikend i can definitaly get a close up for you on the pinstripe. I belive that if you guys were too see my car in person you might have a diff perspective on the rims. I dont feel the pictures do them justice's they kinda just look a tad akward in the pictures. Where as in person the whole car looks very smooth and whole. Tosborn i appreciate what you said because i too feel that me and my wifes wagon just takes on a whole different feel then the outher wagons of the same Gen. O.C.D-  The rim's are 19'' and they are sitting on low profile tires. Im not too sure of the wieght. Ill Take some pic's of the car outside in the sun and post them so you guys get a more natural look. Whats everyone's opinon on putting a small spoiler/wing on the back. Nothing crazy but something small?