Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Picking it up tomorrow. It is the dark blue 1996 Legacy Outback with the dent in the hood. Test drove it and all that today...real nice car. I will go get an estimate on the hood sometime soon.

I will take pictures of it tomorrow when I get it home.

Picking it up tomorrow. It is the dark blue 1996 Legacy Outback with the dent in the hood. Test drove it and all that today...real nice car. I will go get an estimate on the hood sometime soon.

I will take pictures of it tomorrow when I get it home.

Very nice, congrats, keep us posted and take pics :)

I picked it up this afternoon. It runs so nice. The inside is like new...no wear at all on anything...I love it :D

Tomorrow I will take some more pictures after I give it a bath. The sun is going down so these ones might be a tad dark.

I will get an estimate on the dent in the hood sometime soon and i'll be sure to let everyone know how much its gonna cost.

1996 Legacy Outback (90,500 miles)

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Lol...yeah.

It even has a tow hitch. The service records are great. Came with recipts for a lot of the oil changes, battery, hitch, clutch, and lots of other junk. Clutch was done at 68,000 miles...prev. owner musta been hard on it.

Sweet. What was the final cost? Did you get it lowered for the cost of the hood? Are you gonna have it pounded out or get a whole new hood? I like it. I told you you could find a 2.2 MT. What's with the fast food drink in the cupholder already? Don't leave that in there too long or left over soda will eat though the cup and gum up your dash buttons...I speak from expierence.

Good luck...you're gonna love it way more than the sedan.

$6400 after tax, title, and etc.

The clutch in the Legacy lasted 190,000 miles...heh.

And the cup is some iced tea I got on my way home :-x (I was thirsty)

The hood...not sure. Gonna see how much it'll cost to get pounded out.