Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Crosstrek thread. (title edit)

ezapar

She's got an appointment on Monday to see the doctor about a stiff neck and sore wrist.  We have full insurance, as well as a baddass accident lawyer in our corner who wants to represent us for free.

If any of you have ever seen me lose my cool, then you have an idea what kind of verbal barrage I poured on the woman who hit my wife.  Firemen had to get between us, the paramdics had to walk me away and ask me to calm down.

In the mean time, we have a new Maxima for a rental, can't wait to have my car back, I expect it by the end of next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn.....that SUCKS.

My first Subaru was named "Crash"

I bought it and had it for less than 2 weeks.  My GF was driving me home from the dentist getting my tooth pulled........She stopped for a yellow light.....the electrians van behind us didn't (talking on cell phone before it was illegal, 2000)

Massive whiplash cause i was in the passenger seat and my GF at the time was short, so headrest was low and my head snapped over it, instead of against it.  I wasn't even driving and we got hit no our fault and my insuracnce went up! 

Glad you and your girl are OK.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok.  So I changed my mind.  I decided I wanted some AT's instead.  They make a couple of pretty sweet ones that would only be a half inch taller than stock.  I wanna Rally X, play on dirt roads and get into snow.  A dedicated snow tire wouldn't do the trick.  So I sold them on craigslist for 90 bucks more than I paid for them.  hehehe.

I bought new wheels after finding some irresistible snow tires locally on craigslist for a dirt cheap price that look like they'll do fine in grass and mud.  Looks like they'll slay the snow too.  Came out 100 bucks on top ta boot.

Hoping to test them out at the pass tomorrow.

post-129-0-67419500-1383935567_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This is my first post on this forum besides the welcome. Glad to read everyone was ok in your crash. I just got a Crosstrek on Saturday and was rear ended on I-44 Monday. I had it for two days and 1/2 hour. How did you get yours replaced instead of just fixed?

This is my first post on this forum besides the welcome. Glad to read everyone was ok in your crash. I just got a Crosstrek on Saturday and was rear ended on I-44 Monday. I had it for two days and 1/2 hour. How did you get yours replaced instead of just fixed?

he had it fixed, but then traded it in to get the latest one.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...