Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My Crosstrek thread. (title edit)

ezapar

• 2 months later...

2016.  The Khaki took a long time to grow on me.  The blue is too crazy, the other blue only comes with ivory interior.  The white is available with black interior now, but I dunno. . .  Already had a silver one, too many of them, the black and dark gray are too hard to keep clean.  

The Khaki seems easy to maintain, will still look sharp enough with out being IN YOUR FACE like the yellow.  I got the email back from the dealer yesterday, gonna order one rather than buy one set up already. Don't care for the leather, too hot on my little girl's skin in the summer, too cold in the winter.  But I wanted eyesight and blind spot detector crap though.

The Subaru Ambassador program is about to offer 500 dollars off of a new car for members.  Waiting for that to kick in.  Costco offers 200 bucks off on accessories, will take advantage of that too.

Here is the information on the 2016 Crosstrek Premium Khaki Premium 
MSRP:                24,245                                                Invoice:                23,014

EyeSight® + SUBARU STARLINK™ 7.0 Multimedia Plus + Blind Spot Detection/ Rear Cross Traffic Alert
MSRP:                1,995                                                   Invoice:                1,772

Tweeter:
MSRP:                    147                                                  Invoice:                95

Upgrade Speaker
MSRP:                    318                                                  Invoice:                206

Security Shock Sensor:
MSRP:                    196                                                  Invoice:                127

Spoiler
MSRP:                    350                                                  Invoice:                227

Auto Dim Mirror/Compass
MSRP:                    210                                                  Invoice:                136

Center Console:    
MSRP:                    30                                                    Invoice:                   20

Rear Seat Back Protector
MSRP:                    75                                                    Invoice:                    48

Total MSRP:        27,566                                        Total Invoice:        25,645

Your Price:        Ain't tellin' the general public.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...