Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New To Subaru and to this forum too, just looking for some help

Im new to Subaru as well as being new to this forum and forums in general really, Just here looking for some help from those of you that have been around them longer and have more experience, Im always willing to learn and enjoy meeting new people. Any one willing to help me out just respond on here or shoot me a message, i dont really know how it works, but it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Tyler

• Like 1

Welcome to USMB, Tyler.  Tell us about your Subie.  And of course you can ask any technical questions in the appropriate forums.

Thanks for the welcome :) Just got her after my previous car got totalled. Shes a 2010 Impreza 2.5i 4 door sedan, 5 speed transmission. Ive already found some very helpful members on here willing to help me out :)

P.S. I hope i responded to this correctly, Im not used to forums yet

Thanks, Tyler

Completely Stock?!?

Goodness did you come to the right place!

Welcome to the center of the Subaru Universe...I just got here myself, but the folks here are very friendly.

Hope you can cure that "totally stock" situation and bring those little touches that make a vehicle truly yours!

gleefully,

Timothy