Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the site!

Im new to the site I just found it today,but I liked what I saw. We have a 1999 Legacy Outback Limited. We are very happy with and hope to hang on to it for as many years as it will let us. I work for a Cadillac dealer in Maryland. As it should come as no surprize no of us drive Cadillacs. Most of them are Gm buyers. I wanted something small and great in the snow so we bought a Subaru. We purchased it at a auction about a year ago for $1500. Very happy with our purchase. I joined here for more knowledge of the vehicle. I like to do my our repairs. Thank you in advace for all the future help.

• Like 1

I'm new to this site as well, since most of the google searches I did reguarding my 97 impreza yielded links to this forum I'm hoping I'll find the answers I'll be needing here. From the few threads I've read thru already the community on a whole seems helpful and informative, here's hoping that first impressions hold true, lol... and I would like to say thank you to those who have already donated thier knowledge and to those who will in the future! Resources like this site are just plain fantastic. Cheers!

Hello to everyone! Greets from Greece! Thank you for accepting me on the forum/club!

Im new to this site, but not-new to the Subaru world! Ive got a Forester 2.0XT (MY2005) as an everyday car with 58K kms on.

I also drive an MX5 mk1 (MY1993) as a pleasure-driving car. Original condition tih 128K kms. Only for coastal avenue drivings!

However, I had (or in our family) a 1400DL (MY1976), a Legacy 1.8GL (MY1990), a Vivio (MY1993) and ...a second Vivio (MY1999), a Justy (MY2008), a Forester 2.5XT Prodrive (MY2006), and my father still has a Forester 2.0XS (MY2007).

Last but not least..... I have a Subaru 600 (MY1979) with only 86K kms on, which is my restoration project. Probably there are only 2-3 left in whole Greece, and maybe a couple more on junkyards.

Logged in this forum for exchanging views, discuss, and learn more things on the Subaru matters...

So, keep on driving ....

• Like 1

Im new to the site I just found it today,but I liked what I saw. We have a 1999 Legacy Outback Limited. We are very happy with and hope to hang on to it for as many years as it will let us. I work for a Cadillac dealer in Maryland. As it should come as no surprize no of us drive Cadillacs. Most of them are Gm buyers. I wanted something small and great in the snow so we bought a Subaru. We purchased it at a auction about a year ago for $1500. Very happy with our purchase. I joined here for more knowledge of the vehicle. I like to do my our repairs. Thank you in advace for all the future help.

That is almost as bad as having Ford for a last name and not owning one......