Ultimate Subaru Message Board

While pa-rusing around my dealer's online catalog, I decided to go into the 94 section looking to see if they listed thing there that my 91 didn't have listed..

And I found an ABS section. With subcategories of speed sensors, relays and G-sensors.

What the what? I know the Legacy had an ABS option in 94, but when looking at the legacy parts in the same catalog, the part prices (no part numbers listed) were different implying different parts...

Has ANYONE ever seen an ABS system on a Loyale before? And I went back into the 93 and below catalogs and the ABS line exists with the same parts... now, IDK where they would've put the sensors (Since the Impreza/Legacy spindles have provisions for them..) but...?

Ideas?

post-32801-0-39096300-1365433363_thumb.jpg

Never seen any ABS components on junkyard EA82s before. Granted I've only seen a few '94s and '93s, but I haven't seen ABS. That'd be a neat add-on if you could install ABS from a Legacy, or another new-gen. I'd never do it, because I'm against ABS, but still.  :rolleyes: