Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Mid Summer Run August 2-4, Evans Creek ORV Park

one eye

Evens Creek lookls to be a bit shorter of a drive for me, so that's excellent.

Just a question, I've got a good buddy with a 85 CJ7 Jeep.  I'm sure he'd like to come, Should I extend the invitaion or ridicule his non-subaruness?

Gloyale, invite him and maybe he will see the error of his ways when he sees how well subarus go offroad with how little money invested.I have a friend I might invite but his truck might be too wide so I will have him measure its width.

Evens Creek lookls to be a bit shorter of a drive for me, so that's excellent.

Just a question, I've got a good buddy with a 85 CJ7 Jeep.  I'm sure he'd like to come, Should I extend the invitaion or ridicule his non-subaruness?

SInce when has it been only about Subarus?   The Soobs have always been encouraged to show, but everybody brings what they bring.   The chances of me being up there in a Toyota is pretty good, along with a few other buddies.  Not to mention, the Toys make great support vehicles, I've been plenty willing in the past to take extra spare tires and other heavy things for Soobie folks so they can wheel better in a lighter vehicle.

And I'm laughing pretty hard at Uberoo.   Yep, let's see you follow me up the left side of Brakeline Hill.  mmhmm.

:)  brakeline hill

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry so late to chime in I've been super busy lately. Any chance of pushing it one more weekend to August 2-4? I'll find a way to be there at least one day regardless, but I'll be on Orcas Island July 20-27. Don't change it just for me, but if that works I'd love to be there all weekend.

Jesse

July 26,27,28th works for me better.

Aug is getting too close to WCCS for me.  My therapist says only one Suba-centric super adventure per month. jk, but really not.....too close to WCCS in aug....for me.

WCSS is in September this year.  

• Like 1

I am laying it down for Aug 2-4.Is there a second on that motion?Final call on date for the offroad get together on AUG 2-4.?EVANS CREEK

Final call!!!!!

It is getting to close to change anymore I think!!!

What say ye?

cheers

Edited by monstaru