Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Mid Summer Run August 2-4, Evans Creek ORV Park

one eye

Would my 90 Lego on Outback Struts and 27' tires do ok up there? I've never been up there, but I have about 11in Ground Clearance under my oil pan.

Is it stock running gear otherwise?  Or is it Dual Range swapped?

Edited by Vegablade

I'll never say never. We first did these trails in stock ea81s with 13s. It beat the crap out of the cars, but we did some trails. You would do better to drive to the top and take a trail down hill rather than try to climb one right away.

Would my 90 Lego on Outback Struts and 27' tires do ok up there? I've never been up there, but I have about 11in Ground Clearance under my oil pan.

As someone who has wheeled a Gen 1 Legacy in multiple configurations, I personally wouldn't do it with the set up you have.

Bring it and see what it'll do.

Garauntee you'll have fun and it's always cool to have a range of different Subies to see whats possible with what.

Bring it and see what it'll do.

Garauntee you'll have fun and it's always cool to have a range of different Subies to see whats possible with what.

Except when someone becomes a trail tampon and screws it up for a lot of other wheelers.I am not saying don't come.but,

General set of rules is if you have to ask how your car would do you haven't driven it enough offroad. lol

cheers

• Like 1

Like I said. Take one of the trails from the top of the hill. This should go for most of you, maybe try out your Soobs at Evans before tackling the tougher trails. Lower 311 isn't so bad, but several of the other trails are pretty tough to climb.

Wait do you have a skidplate?If not the top item on your to-do list would be to buy or make one. Skidplates from EA series vehicles fit.

Austin... if you get bored / thirsty between now and then you can always come over and help me get Stella ready for the trip.

I've got one more trailing arm block to do and then adjust the tranny. Then she'll be ready for a road test. Hopefully do a shakedown this weekend.

If you guys go up there with some humility and use your spotters rather than mashing the pedal, you should indeed have a great time. Sitting around fixing broken stuff is not necessarily having a good time. :)

BullSHEET!  My wheeler is the most bad rump roast piece of machinery ever to exist, and I will drive full throttle over any and all obstacles.  Suck my dust, losers!

NOT

BullSHEET!  My wheeler is the most bad rump roast piece of machinery ever to exist, and I will drive full throttle over any and all obstacles.  Suck my dust, losers!

NOT

"not full throttle. Does Not Compute."

WFO baby!

in all seriousness I do know when to go fast and when to go slow..Today I need to get off my rump roast and install in engine,in the 100+* heat :(

Edited by Uberoo

I think I am not going to let anyone borrow my tools ever again. I let my friend  borrow my engine hoist "for a day" as he said,only that was a week and a half ago.Today I went and rented an engine hoist only to get it home and find out the jack was messed up and wouldn't hold any pressure.So unless I can get my engine hoist back or borrow one in a day or so I wont be going.At least I have 30 gallons of diesel and 15 gallons of gas at my house for when I need it.!!@!##%#^$^&%$&^^&*&(()*()!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very pissed right now.