Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hi all i have vw beetle bug water cooled i wont ask  subaru ea82 engine temperature must be i dont have the orignal gauges i have dafi gauge it read 90 : 92 c and when it up to 93 :95 c the fan is start to work to get it to 90  is it good and what the engine  temperature must be in normal and another proplem will see in the photo

post-46538-0-26815500-1371046950_thumb.jpg

Well, I've seen many Subaru Conversions on VW's ...

... Beetle, Carmann Ghia, and Vanagon, there's even a Forum in USMB about those,

Here: ~► http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/forum/29-vanagon-conversion-discussion/

But I'll Like to See Photos of your EA82 engined Bug.

The Thermo Switch on the Radiator of the Non-Turbo EA82 is Designed to Open (turn On) when temperature reaches 203º F (95º C) and it Closes (Shuts Off) when Temperature Downs to 194º F (90º C)

More info on this Thread, ~► Here.

Kind Regards.

The engine you posted first and the second one are not the same fuel system. First one is carbureted nd second one is fuel injected.

Also the second picture I can barely make out any of the writing on it.

There is only one breather on either side and they get connected and plumbed into the intake after the air flow sensor.