Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WTB: Working Justy

Justys are gold was putting a motor in one last night I love my justy 1200 lbs and 120 hp 4wd 2dr fun justy  best car ever biult

1200 lbs.? You sure?

I see curb weights 0f 1800-2000 lbs for justys.

lightened the car up removed front and rear sway bars opened up wheel wells removed all extra parts interior and exterior shrouds covers backing plates brakets and that werid hocky puck steel thing from under the engine I also put on 14 isuzu aluminum rims half the weight of the factory steel ones. This car is also a 2dr you are probly right is a bitt heavyer than that I will run it over the truck scale and get exact weight if the scale will register with it on it. I put a turbo on it and intercooler bigger injectors it runs 7 psi boost thiss car hauls rump roast

• Like 1

Got it stuck last night gess justy cant go anywere trying to go up quwad trail burryed poor justy rightup to bottoms of doors. Had to unload all are fishing gear and make a homade comalong out of tow strap and shovel twisted the strap with shovel in the middlle untill it started to pull it out then got wife to dump clutch while i yanked and twisted the strap. I'm glad its light or whould still be there we were 50 kms in the bush in bear country. I dont think we whould have go away with thiss in any other 4x4