Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Can anyone identify this front bumper?

Howdy. Picked up this snazzy GL about a month ago. Wondering if anyone can identify it's bumper. Where it's from. Who made it. I've seen two other Subies here on USMB with it. My curiosity has been sparked. If you or a loved one has any information, please... do tell.

-BoxerRebellion out.

post-48540-0-53162900-1373336085_thumb.jpg

That bumper has been crossing state lines as of recently. It came from waterford wisconsin, moved to minnesota somewhere, changed hands a few times. I think this car originally came from down south. The bumper is a one-off build.

I hope this is a running and driving car instead of a passed along abandoned project as the car has changed hands so far.

@Miles - Wow. My friend, are you sure it's the same bumper? Like @leniac said below your post... He's seen it before. I know I've seen it before as well. I was actually looking for where I saw it earlier this morning. The gentleman I bought it from, had it for two years. The bumper was on the vehicle when he bought it... And you've seen this exact GL? I've actually seen another lifted maroon GL here in the Portland area recently... That I know wasn't this one. It's all slightly tricky. I'm simply trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, so I can attemp to figure out where... And what this car's been through.

It is a nicely running and driving Subie.

And... With that said, I'm ready for any inconveniences that may wander my way.

• 1 year later...