Ultimate Subaru Message Board

lift with king springs

92loyale59

so i haave a 92 loyale that is lifted two inchs and the engine and tranny x members along with the radius rods are spaced 1.5 inchs . i was wondering if i got king springs with  1.25  lift would the change the angle of my axle?. like would my axles then be streching 1.75 inch off stock?. Also any experience with king springs and how they ride would be apprecited. thanks for the help

they do indeed, if I remember correctly, they only make one standard size for the ea82 chassis, which will only lift 3/4"-1" or so. I talked with the guys at primitive about them a couple months back.  soon as I've got the cash, i'll be picking them up.

I bought a set from Primitive a few months back. I bought the standard height which doesn't lift. There are King lift springs too, both made for the EA82. The standard height springs will lift slightly, just because your stock springs are going to be old and tired.

• 3 months later...