Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fel-Pro Vs50662R valve cover gaskets

Some Ej25D's have a couple of tabs on the edge that others don't. I would pull your valve covers and see which ones and go to Subaru for them. Or just order the genuine ones that don't have the tabs as they will work fine.

I have the Ishino OEM ones in a kit. They have the spark plug gaskets, moons, bolt seals and the two gaskets. $50 plus shipping. I think I could stuff them in a Priority mail small box for the $5-6 rate.  I probably have enough extra already clean valve covers around if you want a set that is ready to go on and pretty I can include those for $10 extra and about $10 extra shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

the one they show in the service manual I think is the 96 version, the spark plug seal looks way different...

Anyways I ended up taking the last one from Amazon.. In a pinch I've been reusing the old one, since it's really a one time thing I had to trim some of it to fit back on the valve cover, I got these again

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VYHLAU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

they go for a good price which is why I suspect they don't stay in stock that long.