Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 15!

Hey Subaru Fans!

Pre-Registration for this years West Coast Subaru Show is now OPEN!

Registration for this years show is all very similar to years past. We will leave pre-registration open until the end of August, and as always will be accepting registrations at the gate. We do not have a set capacity for the show, so it will not fill up, but pre-registering makes sign up at the show a whole lot quicker. 

Dante's inferno will be serving hot dogs again for lunch during the day Saturday. 

As in years past, we plan to have the go kart guys on site, and we are happy to announce that this year we will have a full arena to use as a mud pit! 

Merchandise pre-sale will be opening soon as well. We are very excited about this years shirt designs, and are exploring options for some other cool swag. 

We look forward to seeing you all there!

wcss15sponsorslide.png

• 2 weeks later...

Registered and can't wait! :banana: Road trip! :burnout: 

Now, time to do a full check of the PandaWagon from bumper to bumper to make sure it'll make it there and home again in one piece. :)

From where this show is located, looks like we can take one route to the show and a different route home and there's only about a 20 mile difference. :D

• Like 2

I certainly want to. Wedge as been to WCSS 10, once to Subiefest, and cruised the AZ part of Route 66. That's all the road trips Wedge has seen since I have owned him. I want to change that. Wedge is awesome and a great highway cruiser. Just need to get some things worked out and fixed before I trust him on a 3000+ mile road trip. :)

I certainly want to. Wedge as been to WCSS 10, once to Subiefest, and cruised the AZ part of Route 66. That's all the road trips Wedge has seen since I have owned him. I want to change that. Wedge is awesome and a great highway cruiser. Just need to get some things worked out and fixed before I trust him on a 3000+ mile road trip. :)

Understandably. But he still needs to trade remarks with mine :P

# 148 im am ready lets get a big group ready for the caravan up the moscow spokane and the area around .

Dude, I'll be rolling out Friday morning.

Lets pin down a meeting location we all know.

Pull and Save Maybe?

Twitch

Understandably. But he still needs to trade remarks with mine :P

Dude, I'll be rolling out Friday morning.

Lets pin down a meeting location we all know.

Pull and Save Maybe?

Twitch

If you and Frankin want to meet up with our group heading south down I-5 you'd have to take I-90 over. I heard you indicate earlier you preferred south to 84 in OR via Tri cities I presume. I checked on google it is about the same distance and time. So if you come on I-90 going to the show you can join up with us.  You can head back via 84 if you wish.

Edited by MR_Loyale

If you and Frankin want to meet up with our group heading south down I-5 you'd have to take I-90 over. I heard you indicate earlier you preferred south to 84 in OR via Tri cities I presume. I checked on google it is about the same distance and time. So if you come on I-90 going to the show you can join up with us.  You can head back via 84 if you wish.

Ok, who all do you have caravaning down?

I can handle I-90 over, I just hate (see: vehemently loath with extreme distaste) driving in Seattle :P

Twitch

I can handle I-90 over, I just hate (see: vehemently loath with extreme distaste) driving in Seattle :P

Twitch

You and me both. Anyway we got folks from Seattle Tacoma area and a few from further East than you. One from PA another from OH. I put the timing on the caravan thread. Actually on this route you won't even go through Seattle. You will take 18 South and avoid it all together. ;)

Twitch

Jump  on Hwy 18 before you get to seattle it will let you jump onto I-5 in the Federal Way area leaving you about 15 minutes from the Tacoma Mall depending on traffic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...