Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Its about time  I have been hoping this would be the next upgrade for the BRZ. Now the question is do I go for this, or stick with the plans for the new Dodge Challenger RT

In my Own humble opinion, I choose a Subaru BRZ STi over any Dodge, Mustang, Camaro or Corvette, any day.

Well I'm sure in hell not going to be driving a Ford Owner Really Dumb product thats for sure.

The rest depends on vintage and year. 

The information I have been reading says it will be a BRZ tS. Not a true STI. There will be now engine mods, all mods will be strictly bolt on modifications from STI. The tS meaning "Tuned by STI", so badges, lips, wing..etc but nothing more.

with enough skill and forethought, any motor can be transplanted into another car. Heck, they pull the EJ22 out of the legacies and put them in to the 'olde BRATs and GL wagons

Cant wait to see the BRZ STI In person one of these days 

-Justin

Edited by crazyman03
  • Like 1

with enough skill and forethought, any motor can be transplanted into another car. Heck, they pull the EJ22 out of the legacies and put them in to the 'olde BRATs and GL wagons

Cant wait to see the BRZ STI In person one of these days 

-Justin

Not just the GLs. I have a loverly 80 DL that's had the EJ22 Heart Transplant. It is a beautiful thing.

Some would possibly cringe at the thought of the BRZ's engine going into another Subaru, but I do not doubt that it can be done.

• Like 1