Ultimate Subaru Message Board

87 gl wagon slightly modified in Utah

skyrider

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone, a lot if time and some money had gone into it. Feels good when people are interested and dig your hobby. Currently in the process of putting a lsd diff upfront with samurai Tcase and makin the mistake of installing a ea82t motor with Delta torque cams, ported and polished heads, 280z turbo injectors to hopefully birn more fuel and maybe get 120hp, nearly double what she's got now.

Push bar and roof bar are electrical conduit from lowes, yay galvanized so it won't rust, well kinda won't rust. Didn't die welding it either, it was well ventilated in a 2 car 2 car garage, I only breathed the fumes when the weld was bring layed so I played it safely on the edge. No cancer or death as of today!

Push bar and roof bar are electrical conduit from lowes, yay galvanized so it won't rust, well kinda won't rust. Didn't die welding it either, it was well ventilated in a 2 car 2 car garage, I only breathed the fumes when the weld was bring layed so I played it safely on the edge. No cancer or death as of today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1901212_10152220493930915_2018887600_n.j1604571_10152220493925915_1192973394_n.j

Turbo Motor Dropping in. 9.5:1 bottom end with turbo top end. Custom Torque cams ground by Delta Cams, Heads ported and polished, 300ZX twin turbo injectors, SVO Intercooler, Sami Tcase, and lots of custom welding, bending, and rigging. On the road and runs good. Pulls like a subaru pushing 32's with 150hp or so!

I'll try to take some more photos and post. 

I like the license plate, i've never seen how people do the divorced t case thats really interesting. Since there is a diff up front does the tranny go behind it? I realize how much I don't know about this type of mod but now im curious. Nice wagon bro