Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 15 photo thread!

Post links to photos you took at the show that you wish to share.  Flickr now has 1TB (Yes that's TB as in TERABYTE, as in a *$*!@load of photos!) of storage for free, good place to upload them. I didn't take a whole lot this year, got a lot of the mud pit though! Next year I need to get another lens for the SLR and a bigger card for it.. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigbadsubaru/sets/72157635435548963

• Like 1

Here are the pics I have so far. http://s781.photobucket.com/user/mykeystoy/slideshow/WCSS%2015

I hope to add more later and none of my vids have audio and quality isnt there sorry will have a better camera next year I promise.
Thanks to the powers that be that the show was a good one.  Most everyone seemed very well behaved Saturday night Friday though was a different story.. My only complaint is the quiet vs loud sections I think should be mapped out better there seemed to be much confusion. All in all that is my only complaint and had a great time.

I Met some very cool cats and would love to chill n grill with them sometime before next years show or maybe just a cruise

Mr_Loyale
jj421
Marcusgl10z28
Twitch
Hondasucks
Danny and Manny and their mom whos name I have forgotten my apologies.

Mike

Edited by Mykeys Toy

Here are the pics I have so far. http://s781.photobucket.com/user/mykeystoy/slideshow/WCSS%2015

I hope to add more later and none of my vids have audio and quality isnt there sorry will have a better camera next year I promise.

Thanks to the powers that be that the show was a good one.  Most everyone seemed very well behaved Saturday night Friday though was a different story.. My only complaint is the quiet vs loud sections I think should be mapped out better there seemed to be much confusion. All in all that is my only complaint and had a great time.

I Met some very cool cats and would love to chill n grill with them sometime before next years show or maybe just a cruise

Mr_Loyale

jj421

Marcusgl10z28

Twitch

Hondasucks

Danny and Manny and their mom whos name I have forgotten my apologies.

Mike

I also met some great folks, you of course being amongst them:

Twitch

Marcus56  and Marcus10glZ28 (already knew him)

jj421 - This guy will go to extra lengths to help folks out. Also has a great sense of humor about WRX's doing mudpits.

Subienut - Thanks again man for listening to my Loyale "noise".

GirlWithALegacy

Becky the lady with the blue wagon who drives mudpit courses on stock wagons making it look easy.

Of course Ronnie, Johnnie (why can't I remember your handle?)and all the clan. If I missed anybody I apologize. I am getting old - that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

And of course Mike, you are going to invite us over next time you are cooking, right? Does it have to be chill n grill OR a cruise? Why not both?

To everyone I missed mentioning, please angrily chime in so it penetrates into my head. :P

Edited by MR_Loyale
  • Like 1

I had a great time this year.  First show since Hood River's WCSS6.  Had a blast, and took a lot of pictures and vids, here ya go!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdamNDJ   

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9388059@N07/sets/72157635448478640/

It may be a while before all the vids are up on youtube as there is 22 of them and it is only about 62% done uploading as of this typing.  They are nice high def 1080 with good sound vids though, well worth the wait.

"And of course Mike, you are going to invite us over next time you are cooking, right? Does it have to be chill n grill OR a cruise? Why not both?"

Absolutely but someone needs to make room for the other smoker..It is too big for my little car and we would need to give Ben some notice so He can get some too.  BTW My wife did say come on over for some to all of the subie trek crew

I didn't mind the quiet vs. loud section, although we were off in the far corner with people who weren't too loud, I'm definitely glad that we were not in the middle with all the people who felt it necessary to bounce their engines off the rev limiter, set off their alarms, and blast their music past midnight... Just because you're not in the quiet section doesn't mean you have to make a crapload of noise!!! Other than that I had fun, Friday night I had too much beer to care about the noise!

• Like 1

Whose red lifted EJ swapped EA82 wagon in the beginning? That thing is immaculate!

I definitely want some of that gear, like the hot shower thing, for my truck. Mount it all in a toolbox in the bed or something. I might bring the truck next year, or at least the Turbowagon... The SVX sucks for getting all our camping gear plus the two of us!

Awesome vids and pics!  Never have enough time to check it all out....so I go through the pics pretty thoroughly :)  I missed that Legacy with what looks like an EG33...darn, would have liked to check that out.  Of course, I spend most my time in the "old school" section

• 2 weeks later...