Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Greetings from a new owner

post-49789-0-42728300-1380998354_thumb.jpgHi everyone, I just bought my first Subaru. it's a 2003 Legacy GT with 107k mi on it, an I'm LOVING it, can't believe what I missed out so many years of driving other cars instead of a Subaru. It seemed to be in a good shape except the 'never replaced timing belt'. I need your expertise guys, love getting my hands dirty but never worked on a Subaru before. Here are a few pics of my precious one Thanks!

Edited by Aulthou

@ MilesFox, I just replaced the heated seat switch lights, it was all like a giant puzzle and not many of those silly plastic clips' like the german cars I've been working on all this time. It already started to make sense what they've done and why they've done it that way.

IF you are used to german cars, you can throw out all of those 13 and 15mm sockets as you won't need them on a soob. Most of the car comes apart with 10, 12, and 14mm, and throw in a little 8mm, 17, and 19mm, and top it off with a 22mm (for the crank pulley) to do any work on the car.